I am a SAHM here in farm country USA. I love to sew and decided this would be a way for me to share some of what I do without having to obligate people to look at my pictures via e-mail. Thanks for looking if you are here. I am obviously very new to sewing, but I do love it. My hunny surprised me in December with a new(to me) embroidery machine, so I am having a blast exploring all that it is capable of.
Orange cream and key lime pie... another yummy apron
I seem to be in a rut... another apron. This is for my mom. I love this fabric by Sandi Henderson. It is so refreshing. Mom likes to hang her apron in the kitchen and this is bound to brighten things up! Enjoy!
Yeah, it is a bit hard to read. It says Grandmother, another name for love. There is a paisley with a little flower and heart. It is fun to hear from you!
Very cute! :) It makes me think of yummy summery desserts! What is embroidered on the top? All I got was "Grandmother's..."
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is a bit hard to read. It says Grandmother, another name for love. There is a paisley with a little flower and heart. It is fun to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteCool! :) It is fun to keep in touch this way! :) I have a blog too!: www.summerwinberg.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete